Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gardening update

This weekend, Brian and I spent some time gardening. We got some gardening soil and pink flowers to plant along the side of the house, around the bushes that are already there.


We also got some flowers to plant under the windows at the front of our house, hopefully to attract butterflies for us and the ferrets to watch. The flowers are purple, blue, and white. I also put a couple pink flowers in front, since we had some extras.


Finally, we planted some hydrangeas last weekend, but I haven't posted a picture yet, so I wanted to do that too. They are behind the house, in a shady spot where there are some nice bushes between our house and the neighbors. They seem to be doing well back there so far.

1 comment:

David said...

I bet your landlord likes you guys!